Group lessons are 45 minutes long and are a great way for students to interact with and learn from each other and me. PDFs of scales and music will be provided.
Each week students will:
- Begin with embouchure check in.
- Play a group warm-up together that students can use as their practice warm-up for the week.
- Cover one new fundamental technique such as articulations, breathing, voicing, hand position, how to prevent squeaks, beautiful sound, music reading, and more.
- Learn new rhythms.
- Learn a new song or scale.
- Have a chance to play by themselves for constructive feedback from me.